Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{ CR84FN Color Challenge 29 and Mojo Monday 192 }


Here is a card I made for CR84FN color challenge: Plum, Light Plum and Kraft. I used Mojo Monday sketch 192.


I used Prima Sweet Fairy collection patterned paper for my base and added a stamped kraft bag. I stamped the bag with Impression Obsession Cover-a-card Roses CC043. I tucked in a little strip of crepe paper that I sprayed with Grape Escape Shimmerz Vibez. I stamped Impression Obsession Silhouette 16 (leaves) D5566 on cardstock with Violet and Thistle Clearsnap ink. I added a Zazi Lilac flower from Prima . 
The sentiment is from Mini Messages MC176 stamp set by Impression Obsession that I stamped on a little tag and tied to the hemp cord. I added a little crystal trim to the bottom of the bag from Prima.


 

We had a really bad storm last night and spent an hour in our "shelter" because the tornado sirens were going off. It was really scary. We only got this little piece of hail, but we had baseball size falling down. 


Thanks so much for stopping by. 

12 comments:

  1. Daniela, your card is absolutely breathtaking!! Goodness, you guys sure did get some huge hail there...WOW! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightfully feminine creation!! Love the flower and pretty lace - gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    Glad you're all okay - but that's a huge hailstone!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Daniela! Lovin' all that Prima goodness and that sweet tag! What a darling photo of your little man ;) Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you guys are ok, Daniela! I was watching your posts on FB and was very worried for you all. So scary! That hail is just unbelievable.
    Absolutely love your gorgeous card! I really like the different tones of purple you used and think they look fantastic with the kraft. Love the stamping on the bag and the trims at top and bottom. Fabulous stamped leaves and beautiful flower, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniela, So glad that was all you got ~ you son is so CUTE! LOVE that age! Your card is GORGEOUS! LOVE the flower and that trim is to die for! FAB card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love that gorgeous flower and trim. Wonderful idea using a craft bag on your card. I'll have to remember that. I really like that look. Glad all is safe from the bad weather you were having. That hail piece is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous elements and details! Elegant card. Glad you joined us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Tulle Blossom! Wonderful use of this weeks colors, thanks for playing along with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! I have never seen hail that big! Glad you guys are okay! :)

    Katie

    (just hopped onto your site as I am trying to find an IO butterfly stamp and need the link as it is not coming up on the site for some reason)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:39 AM

    Hello Texas Neighbor!
    I just found your blog through a blog hop challenge. I love this card and the colors! Great Work!
    Hugs,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pretty trim and pretty Prima flower. Thanks somuch for playing at CR84FN!

    How scary! Good thing you have a safe place to go. Where do you live? I guess I slept through the sirens the other night. That was scary!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.