Saturday, May 04, 2013

{ It's National Scrapbooking Day! }

Technique Tuesday is hosting a challenge at Scrapbook.com to stamp on a scrapbook page.  You can use any stamps you want, they don't have to be made by Technique Tuesday.

Here is a layout I made for the challenge.

Rembemer by Daniela Dobson

I used Fun Flair by Ali Edwards and Favorite Circles by Ali Edwards (April Studio AE). The Fun Flair are punched out with 3/4” punch. I used some new products from Fancy Pants, My Mind’s Eye and Basic Grey.

Remember close  by Daniela Dobson

Here is a list of all the supplies used.

Park Bench Banner Die-Cuts by Fancy Pants
Park Bench Patterned Photo Frames by Fancy Pants
Collectable Memorable Perfect Superb Paper by My Mind's Eye
Knee Highs & Bow Ties Hopscotch Paper by Basic Grey
True Love Stitched Garland by Basic Grey
All About a Boy Journaling Cards Paper by Echo Park
Amy Tangerine Yes, Please Discover Puffy Stickers by American Crafts
Ali Edwards Fun Flair Clear Stamp Set by Technique Tuesday
Ali Edwards Studio AE April 2013 Favorite Circles Clear Stamp Set by Technique Tuesday
Tiny Note Labels Die-Cut Lil' Snippet by Elle's Studio
DIY Shop Border Stickers by Crate Paper


If you are looking for more challenges and a fun prize, head on over to Therm O Web blog and enter to win a prize.

Therm O Web prize


I just got back from a 5K race – The Vineyard Run that ended with wine tasting!!! Relaxing for a bit and then I will spend my day participating in some of the fun challenges for the National Scrapbooking Day.

315980_10200580258602862_902843793_n

Have a great Saturday.

6 comments:

  1. Love your layout Daniela!! Happy NSD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this layout is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! This past week, I've been working on birthday layouts for my little grandson (posted on my blog) so it was wonderful to see a great little boy layout. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:17 AM

    Spectular!!! I had to pin some inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet layout of your handsome boy! AND way to rock the run girlie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.