Wednesday, May 01, 2013

{ May Studio AE }

Happy May 1st! I can’t believe it. It’s time for a new set from Studio AE – Heartfelt - Studio AE May 2013.

Here is my card.

Love you by Daniela Dobson

I played around with my white cardstock, adding watercolor crayons to the background, paint and then modeling paste. I just punched some hearts from a scrap piece of paper and added modeling paste. I sprinkled the hearts with glitter while it was still wet. Then I sprinkled some color shine over everything. I added some white paint to mute some of the bright red.

This is what the stamp set looks like. Love it!!!


This week we shared some cards just for moms on Technique Tuesday blog.

Here is my card.

Love you mom by Daniela Dobson

I stamped some white cardstock with Say It With Circles stamp set and used it as a border for the bottom part of my card. “love you” and “mom” are from Mama=Love by Ali Edwards.

I hope you had a nice first day of May. I worked and it’s been a long day. Getting ready to put my feet up and relax. Have a great Thursday.


Supplies:

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.