Tuesday, July 01, 2014

{ Celebrate with stars }

First, I wanted to announce a winner from our blog hop, Hip Kit Club and Elle’s Studio. My winner was Tina and I have contacted her.

I wanted to share some 4th of July cards I created recently and some in the past. Mostly, I wanted to share some free files for Silhouette Cameo.

Celebrate 4th by Daniela Dobson

These two are created with Elle’s Studio Patriotic Exclusive Stamp, Patriotic Journaling Tags, April Digital Cut File.

Celebrate by Daniela Dobson

Remember this card? I am sharing it again because I needed a star shaped card. For the stamping I used USA Seal and Original Seal from Technique Tuesday. You can find the original blog post here.

Stars & Stripes Daniela Dobson

Stars & Stripes Daniela Dobson

Sars and stripes by Daniela Dobson

Here is the silhouette file if you want to make a similar card. The card folds in the middle and the star pieces (on the right) are all separate. Just make sure you ungroup them. To get all different color patterned papers, I separate the star and line up five different patterns on the mat. I cut everything at the same time. If you need to resize the card, just make sure you select all the shapes so you get the star inserts to match the card. Let me know if you have any questions about that.

***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Click on the photo to download the files.

Star shaped card by Daniela Dobson

Don’t forget the other stars free file.

***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Click on the photo to download the files.

Stars by Daniela Dobson

One more that I love. You can find a full list of supplies and how to on my blog post HERE.

Live the dream by Daniela Dobson

Happy July 1st! Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Tina on the blog hop win! And wow, are these cards beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.