Tuesday, June 19, 2018

{ Just Us Girls and Grandma Blessings Stamp Set from Technique Tuesday }

Our mid month challenge was to create a card using an older than June product. I loved these butterflies from Grandma Blessings Stamp Set and wanted to combine them with Just Us Girls Stamp Set Memory Keepers Studio, Apr 2018.

The beginning by Daniela Dobson

As always, I am using my favorite color combo, yellow, pink, and blue. I added some watercolor to watercolor paper and die cut the butterflies with the matching Grandma Blessings dies. I added a few die cut branches from Just Us Girls matching dies. I just love how this turned out.

The beginning close by Daniela Dobson

Here are the sets I used.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.