My weekly Design Team challenge at Create My Keepsake is to make a card with household products. I was sitting at my desk, surrounded by office supplies, while thinking about this challenge. I used staples, paper clip, index tab and label sticker. Cherry Arte patterned paper, Making Memories Ribbon, American Crafts buttons and Heidi Swapp ghost star and Michaels dollar stamps.Monday, October 08, 2007
{ Design Team weekly challenge }
My weekly Design Team challenge at Create My Keepsake is to make a card with household products. I was sitting at my desk, surrounded by office supplies, while thinking about this challenge. I used staples, paper clip, index tab and label sticker. Cherry Arte patterned paper, Making Memories Ribbon, American Crafts buttons and Heidi Swapp ghost star and Michaels dollar stamps.
Labels:
cards,
DT work CMK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great way to use household products! It came out cute!
ReplyDelete