Monday, December 03, 2007

{ Boo-tay package from PageMaps)

Look what arrived today !!! What a wonderful surprise. Becky from PageMaps sent me this awesome boo-tay package for winning a card contest. There is a little bit of everything here. My favorite, Melissa Frances glitter chipboard and stamps!!!! Thank you Becky.
It is really late here and I can't believe I am still up. By this time I am usually relaxing on the couch, watching "Bringing Home Baby" on TLC and feeling my little one move inside my belly.
I was working on a project from Scrappy Hour at Create My Keepsake. The photo is not turning out great so I will have to post it tomorrow. Check out Rachel, our Scrappy Hour queen, for a week long Scrappy Hour Playground video tutorials.

3 comments:

  1. Daniela, what fabulous goodies for you to play with! TMF! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohoo! congrats and have fun with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela~I wandered over here after looking at one of your cards on 2Peas. I got one of these "boo-tay" packages too. Thought I had died and gone to heaven....just kidding, but seriously some good stuff! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.