Monday, June 27, 2016

{ Hello – color and sketch challenge }

I have a quick card today that I created after I saw the Color Throwdown #398. In addition, I used a sketch from Case this sketch #178.
I wanted to use some of my brand new Technique Tuesday stamps that were released this month. For this card I used Bravo stamp set and Marquee Arrows DIY Steel die.

Hello by Daniela Dobson

I used my Ranger Distress Stains, they are like paint daubers. I added two strips of washi under that. “Hello” is stamped and cut out. I added Therm O Web 3D foam adhesive to pop it up a little bit for dimension. I added some Whipped Spackle through a stencil from StecnilGirl Products. The pink wasn’t bright enough so I die cut an arrow from bright pink paper and added some sequins.

Hello close by Daniela Dobson


I'm entering this card for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Tic Tac Toe - Sequins + Stencil + Washi, Color Throwdown #398 and Case this sketch #178.

Have a great Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Such a super fun card! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the multiple layers of color and texture! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I really like how you used those Distress Stain daubers. I have a bunch bun ever know what to do with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card design, Daniela!! A lovely take for the color challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so fun, Daniela! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Daniela...great choice for Tic Tac Toe...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.nnhugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, i love the sweet colors you used! Beautiful CAS project. Thank you for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.