Thursday, June 09, 2016

{ June 2016 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

Our June release of Memory Keepers Studio – Make Music and Fresh Cut Studio – Music Makers  (shipping 6/15). Plus, check out all that is new and available for June.

Here is what I created with the set.

Sing your song by Daniela Dobson

When I saw this stamp set I knew exactly what photos I had to find. Alex got a set of drums one year for Christmas and they were a hit! He was two years old in these photos. He got a guitar at the same time and we have photos of him playing the guitar, as well. He would play the drums and sing. While I was looking for these photos I got to see all the fun videos of him playing the drums.

I used papers from my stash and mostly from my Scraptastic Club kits. I hand drew and cut the heart for the background that I outlined with my pen. The fun music notes are from Encore DIY Steel dies.

Sing your song close by Daniela Dobson

You can find more examples created with this stamp set on Technique Tuesday website.

I have one more card using the May Memory Keepers Studio – Summer Adventures and Fresh Cut Studio – Summer that I created for Therm O Web blog using 3D foam adhesive.

Summer  by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.