Saturday, June 11, 2016

{ May Cake by the Ocean kit from Scraptastic Club }

I am sharing my first layout with May 2016 Cake by the Ocean kit, add-on and Cake by the Ocean stamp set on Scraptastic blog today. Just a little mixed media with all the wonderful colors and elements from the kit.

Capture true life by Daniela Dobson

I love all the colors in the kit. To tone down the background just a bit, I added some white gesso and then some pink and blue color shine from my stash. I stamped and cut out the flowers and the leaves from the stamp set. I added some stitching to the layout and some yellow sewing thread from my stash under the flair. I thought this photo went perfectly with the kit with all the wonderful and bright colors. 

Capture true life close  by Daniela Dobson

Have fun with your Cake by the Ocean kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.